Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Only Misery prevails

Drowning deep within the oceans of fate
Where my heart stands still
Trying to beak the counless barriers of hate
That lie unaltered, where they forever will

As i look deep within my well shattered soul
And my treacherous fate mocks at me
A victim of disgrace,lacking all contorl
A future in hell is all my 2 eyes can see

"Take this life away" screams my disheartened spirit
Hopeless is this life I tag, alongside of me
Hatred breeds dominates this forlorned mind within it
There's nothing much expected in this distressful ecstasy

Now within the dark sands of time....I lay lay helplessly
Caught in this eternal vortex oblivious to me
Only misery prevails is all i can say to thee
In this dark and lonely night I end this life of mine....

No comments: