Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In despair...

I sit by the window...misery caresses my soul
Emptiness in my life is eternally there to console
Watching another dawn dominating all the shades of light.. I see
And collecting fragments of the memories you left with me

I sit brooding as uncounted days pass me by....
Hoping that one day like you...I too shall die
The demise built within me seems to have no cure
My long forsaken life seems to have drowned like never before

My dying heart screams of a treacherous deed...
There's no one to heed my call...in my time of need
WHY? Why did u leave me n this scornful state
In the forlorned depths of a darkened world called fate

Now oblivion fills my empty heart and corrodes my soul
Where is the lost love ....which played such an important role
only your reflections my eyes seem to percieve
Tell me.....was I the only one left for you to decieve??

Memories fade away........ and memories remain
In this ocean of nothingness....I yearn in vain
every moment seems to be increasing this pain
at last....misery leaves it's unmarked stain

Everlasting burn.....within my heart
That devours me and tears my spirit apart
In despair ....i wait within the four corners of life
I know.....I know...far away..there's someone watching my inner strife....

No comments: