Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Into eternity

Crept into the cold moonlight's gaze
The cold willows, upon the land they glaze
sighing...where misery left it's trace
Blissfully imbibed the forsaker's embrace

I can hear the dark voices calling in the air
I try to grasp......but they seem to disappear
My inner self, forever seems to be weeping
Shadows of emptiness ...behind me are creeeping

Resurrect the memories once gone away
They lie engraved within me till this day
Only wayward thoughts control my mind
Oblivious i am ...i'm left far behind

Emptiness fills me to the brim...
Within this untold reality...so pale and grim
eyes of darkness glance at me through the vines
A mindset of mine full of intricate designs

Stay with me..my soul...and do not wayfare away
For you're the only one left of me.....
I'm trapped within this uncast spell...
these are my last words as i step unto this endless way....

2 comments:

Conundrum1989 said...

For personal healin dese make a fine poetry bt d reader finds d same tone flowing thru d ntire blog tat mkes it monotonous..no offends here....howeva well-writen..y dn u try 2 b mre precise .. js a suggestion frnd..I know Pisces males r tu flowy wid dre emotions nd dey cnt handle heart-breaks tat easily..Though M deviatin 4m d topic bt I prsonally lv d creativ nd soft side f d piscean male breed..

Wehl comin bak 2 ya poetry..keep postin..dis tim sumtin bright..cz dey say 'Life is a mirror..smile at it'

metalskull5000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.